October 14, 2008

RE: The Belly

This is a response I got from my good friend in California to last weeks blog about Belly Fat.

"I also hate the magazines that praise mothers for getting their baby weight off.
Thank you main stream media for glorifying great moms, or good parenting, or spending time with your kids, or sacrifice...no, instead your greatness is identified only by your size two body being back. Thank God we can look at you again, because that extra weight...it was unbearable.
uhhhh.."


I got so many great responses from all of you concerning this topic! Thank you all for your support!

P.S. Ms. Foo is waving, clapping, starting to high five, dancing to music, imitating her dad when he burps, and laughing her behind off all the time.

I LOVE MS. FOO!!!

And I love all of you, too.

No comments: